Sunday, January 8, 2012

fly home

Heading back to California tonight! I finished packing a few moments ago. I stood back and surveyed my bulging suitcase with satisfaction before putting it on Henrik's old scale. The arrow quivered exactly on the "50" marker.

Leila: Henrik! It's exactly on 50!
Henrik: Let me see. (comes over) 
Henrik: Nice! Make sure you have something in mind to take out in case they get picky.
Leila: (immediately) That'd be the dictionary.

Oh, life. (and yes, there really is a dictionary in my suitcase.)

On another, totally unrelated note, here is a picture of what I did for most of yesterday:

If your first thought was "lesson plan in bed with a cockatiel," you are spot on!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Leila,
    I got the Kreativ Award which is a little friendly award given to bloggers by other bloggers. Since I've always liked your blog, I decided to give you this award too. There is a list of instructions that come with receiving this award so you can refer to my blogpost http://littleornomakeup.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-blogosphere.html -- for those instructions.

    Thank you so much!
    xoxo
    TemiTemi

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips