Saturday, January 7, 2012

lana del rey

I have (along with what seems like the rest of the world) fallen into a "Lana Del Rey" phase. I generally don't listen to a lot of new music, as I have an unhealthy obsession with the 90's, but we've been using Henrik's mother's mini-Cooper while in Michigan and it has Sirius radio, which has played a lot of Lana Del Rey.

I was watching her "Blue Jeans" video and got a rather amusing surprise the other day.


Twins! While this blouse is certainly not rare, it was a bit of a shock to be wearing it while she popped onto the screen singing about it. :) Simple joys in life.


And, on an unrelated note, I am heading back to California tomorrow. This break took a rather sour turn at the end, so I will be glad to be home. I am, however, intimidated by the work load that awaits me. Hopefully summer comes soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips