Monday, January 2, 2012

tangerine tango

As I'm sure many of you know, each year a color is chosen by the Pantone Color Institute as the "Color of the Year." Last year, it was honeysuckle⎯a pinkish color I am not terribly crazy about. (The year before that was turquoise, which I am crazy for!)

This year, the color is "Tangerine Tango"⎯an orangey-reddish hue that reminds me of deep summer. Orange is not usually a fantastic color on my complexion, but perhaps a bit of tangerine might be different. Who knows! I've compiled a short list of some tangerine-colored items to get the year started off right.

12 for 2012

1. 2.       3.
4.     5. 6.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips