Tuesday, March 27, 2012

copy cat

It's interesting how people's style preferences change as they get older. I think I have found myself rather steady in mine for the past couple years, though it is certainly has had a variety of influences. I really adore vintage styles, from pin-up to classic cardigans to mod dresses to 90's grunge and florals. I've someone combined all those things into a wardrobe that is mostly cohesive. For someone who was a big "tomboy" growing up, it's pretty funny that I love all things classic and/or "feminine" now. (but get outta here, gender norms)

but, let's be honest, that dinosaur shirt is pretty rad.

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of styles I really dig. I'd say my tastes have stayed the same since about my senior year of high school. Have any of you changed your style drastically? (I did once go through a weird pseudo-cabaret thing...erm..)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips