Friday, March 30, 2012

epic

Yesterday was a celebration! Our school was recognized and given an EPIC award for the gains we have made with student achievement. :) It's a huge honor and we're very proud. Our principals took us out to dinner (/happy hour!) to celebrate the work we've done and show their appreciation. The restaurant was called Soy 4 and it's super fancy! I really enjoyed this one turnip dish, which was pretty unexpected.

I don't get to go out very often because of my schedule, so I was excited: first, because I was going out for drinks and, second, because we have today off (YAY) meaning I could stay out late on a Thursday, which is usually unheard of in my current position. I was so pleased to not be in teacher clothes on a weekday.

skirt: vintage ~ top: vintage ~ boots: Bamboo

And here is a glimpse into my not-so-glamorous morning yesterday: I was filing paperwork at our central office, yay..................

 Henrik packed me cereal :)

 special education paperwork = NOT FUN

 my boss got me a burrito though, so it's all good :)

andddd dead bug on the car

Today, Henrik and I are venturing into San Francisco for the day! :) Super excited to have a day off in the city.

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha I love how you have included a pic of the dead bug. Yay for going out on a school night! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips