Sunday, March 25, 2012

treat yo self

Lots of news! (Kind of) 

First, and most importantly, my dad's here! He flew in from Michigan for a conference at Berkeley, and so is staying with us for a few days. :) He's the first of my family to visit me here, so I'm happy. It's been rainy all today, but we drove around Berkeley and saw the apartment where I lived after I was born!

Second: bought myself a little present.... the Canon 5d Mark II!! :P Everyone's flipping out about the Mark III that just came out, but I wasn't so impressed and was instead interested in the sudden drop in Mark II price.. NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. :D Bought one in perfect condition from a local photographer, and I'm loving the heck out of it. Below is a really bitty video I took while testing it out. If you want to see a 30 second glimpse of my kitchen, check it out. ;D


(song: "My Boys" Taken By Trees)

Expect lots of pics and videos, because I am super excited about this bad boy. I deserve to treat myself sometimes!

2 comments :

  1. Oh woooow! You are lucky, lady. I'm jealous. I love my canon eos 1000d really... but its just too simple!! can't wait to see the shots you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh and the video looks sooooo cool! this is a good advertisement for this camera, I have to say. I reaaaaaally want one now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips