Monday, April 30, 2012

adventure calls!

I am so excited! Henrik and I have been planning our summer adventure for a long time now, but after what feels like ages⎯we have finally bought our tickets!! :D Operation summer adventure is a gooooooo. Here's what our itinerary looks like:


Phew! Quite the adventure, am I right? :D We're giddy with excitement, as our travel bugs are loud and needy creatures. I'm really looking forward to going places new (all the European destinations!) and familiar (Tunisia!). Seeing my family in Tunis (and Sousse) is much needed; I haven't seen my cousins or my grandmother in a few years now, and that is way longer a lapse than usual. It will be nice to visit Henrik's grandmother in Sweden too! His family has a house in Southern France, and he's told me lots of crazy stories about that village, so prepare for some interesting tales when we're there. And don't forget New York, where we'll stay for a day and a half between when we head out and back in to the country! :) We'll be staying with Henrik's high school pal, Ian.

Now all I have to do is wait until June 19th! I'm counting down the days. :D

4 comments :

  1. OH WOW!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. The places you chose all sound and look like beautiful places to visit. I am so jealous. Take tons of photos :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't believe you get to venture to all of those amazing places! Definitely jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freaking exciting. Seriously. This trip is bad a! You are making me one seriously jealous blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love new york :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips