Tuesday, April 10, 2012

feeling good, feeling right

Today's a good day! All things feel right. :) Henrik's coming back tonight, so I went on a little adventure to fetch him a treat to welcome him home. (Of course, I stopped to get myself some treats too, as pictured below. ;) ) I also had a pleasant surprise of seeing myself featured on the front page of Chictopia today!

How exciting! :) Like I said⎯all good things!






black skirt & pink tutu: American Apparel ~ top: vintage ~ socks: Forever 21 ~ boots: second hand

I'll be happy to have Henrik back so he can take my pictures! Taking them myself is a drag; it's a big ordeal, propping up dictionaries and things so that the camera is situated correctly. :P I don't think I did too poorly of a job, but still, it was a lot of work!

 sock purchases from yesterday






spent some time sketching :)


And, if you're curious, some of my thrifted/second-hand goodies from today and yesterday's adventures.

 
Now.. got to go, because Henrik's on the train here!!! :D Eeee, so excited!

20 comments :

  1. Woohooo! You're pretty much famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was on a hunt for new socks last weekend and was thrilled to find them. :D

      Delete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is very cute, love the banner. :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing post! Congrats on being featured I would DIE if I was...but then again I am not on Chictopia! Love your blog, check mine out and lets be followers!

    xo
    ejc

    www.stilettobeats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Followed for sure, your blog is very cute. :)

      Delete
  5. You are stunning! I'm obsessed with that outfit!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are very sweet. :D

      Delete
  6. cute outfit! love your skirt. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuuuuute blog desgin who did it? i love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got the original code off a website, but have tweaked it a ton since then so there isn't much left of the original, haha. :)

      Delete
  8. nice! i really like your pictures and your blog of cause. So i have an award for you. would be glad if you take it :)

    love resa

    http://lifestylebakery.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I am so honored. :) Definitely following you; your blog is so cute!

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips