Thursday, April 12, 2012

she's alive!! (and well)

Hi guys!

I have been busy, busy, busy! Two things that have kept me away from my computer:
  1. I have a big teacher test tomorrow, the RICA. Boooooo. It's about teaching reading, and while I've done more than fine on the practice tests, it is a 4 hour test. Can we say gross? So yeah, been studying. (Here are some buzz terms for you guys: phonemic awareness! onset and rime! fluency! apposition! QAR! RTI! :P )
  2. Henrik's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Enough said.
I also have quite a bit of good news (:D :D :D) but I'll have to keep you in suspense for just a bit longer, as I should get to bed early for my test. I will fill you guys in tomorrow though!

For the meantime, some Instagram photos. :) Hope you're all having a great week! I certainly am. :)

Yesterday:

Henrik was on the phone with his best friend in Saudi, so I snapped pictures of our apartment while I waited :P

cold, rainy day means pants and a bright vintage top

top is sunny. me, not so much haha.

Henrik's $2 thrifted Converse, oh yeah
mango shake!

took Henrik to Favorite Indian Restaurant because, really, who feels like making dinner


Today:
storms flirted all day, but didn't come

oh, the things you see in a Trader Joe's parking lot

bought nail polish! currently rocking the mint one, which is named--wait for it--"minted." (how creative)

Wish me luck tomorrow!

1 comment :

  1. nice photos!!hope to have your opinion about my post... follow u now...we can follow each other?kisses

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips