Friday, April 13, 2012

yellow

Yellow is my favorite spring (and summer!) color. I just love it; it's so cheerful! Think of all the great things that are yellow⎯the sun, lemonade, daffodils, baby duckies... Yes, yellow is definitely the best. As the weather gets progressively warmer, you will undoubtedly see me in more and more yellow clothing because I simply can't get enough. Case in point: what I wore this week (yellow shirt Tuesday, yellow dress Wednesday!). Here's some pictures from those two days. :)

 Henrik brought these back from France for me, awww yeah

 PRESUNTZ

 chocolat

chocolate chicken.. the best kind of chicken.

 watermelon for breakfast!

 Favorite Indian Restaurant, twice in a week haha


look who's back!

 ahh, thrift stores..

What I wore Wednesday:



dress: vintage ~ cardigan: J. Crew (thanks, mom!) ~ shoes: unknown brand

And, thrifted treasures! 

Which leads me to my fairly-exciting announcement! I will be writing thrift and vintage articles for Chictopia's blog, Everybody Is Ugly! I'm really excited to start! It's a great opportunity for me to continue working on things I really love⎯namely, thrifting and writing. I'm thrilled to now be pushed to do more of what makes me feel like me; it will be a welcome alternative to my teaching-only lifestyle I've had thus far. So yeah, I'm really excited. :) I will posts links to the articles as they start going live!

That said, time for me to go do some research. ;) Happy Friday the 13th, y'all!

4 comments :

  1. So damn gorgeous!! And super dooper congrats for writing for chictopia, that's awesome! I can't wait to read what you write up!
    And oh my god, you are so good at thrifting. that little apple tree sweater is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks girl! :D I was so excited to find that apple sweater, trying to figure out the best time to make its debut...

      And I was 100% stalking your tutorials this week! I am hoping to make tomorrow craft day.. we'll see! I really want to make tights, but I don't know if I'm patient enough. ;P

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips