Tuesday, May 15, 2012

calling all bloggers!


Hey guys! I have an UNBELIEVABLY exciting thing to share with you all. As you know, I'm a high school teacher. Our school is unique in a lot of ways, but one of my favorite quirks about it is this thing called "Week Without Walls." It's a week where teachers get to teach whatever they want. Whatever. They. Want. Here's where I (and you!) come in.

My Week Without Walls is about thrifting! And fashion blogging! The students will be altering thrifted finds and blogging about it here at Chic For Cheap.




Feel free to follow if you'd like, but I'll be posting some pictures/updates here as well because, hey, teaching's a big part of my life! :)

My call, then, is for all you thrifty, fashionable folks to give the kids some advice! If any of you are interested in being interviewed, please e-mail me! If you have any tips, awesome DIY projects, anything⎯send them my way! If you're in the Bay and feel like coming to visit our class as we sew and cut and blog our hearts out, come on over (seriously!). I'm pretty awesome, but the kids would love to hear input from other bloggers too. ;)

So yeah, that's my week! Can't wait for it to be Monday so that the adventures will begin!

4 comments :

  1. You are the coolest high school teacher ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above! :) This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leila! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!

    Also, I will be following along with cheap for chic! I love affordable fashion and DIYing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING!!! Dude. I want to be a part of it. I'm just trying to think of how!! I'll brainstorm...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips