Tuesday, May 29, 2012

polka

Happy Memorial Day, folks. :) Had a very low-key day. Woke up early to go thrifting with my bestest pal Elissa (50% off sale at Thrift Town in the Mission, aww yeah) and then worked begrudgingly for the rest of the day on my final portfolio. Ick. I managed to get away from the apartment later⎯to go pick up my prescription from CVS. My life is a thrill a minute!

Hope you all enjoyed barbecues and beaches and other things I think people that are cooler than me do on this particular weekend! :) Maybe next year, I'll have a more eventful three day weekend.

blouse: Urban Outfitters ~ shorts: thrifted vintage ~ loafers: thrifted vintage ~ bow: American Apparel

6 comments :

  1. Stunning photographs you look so lovely! I love the jumping photos!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable outfit, I love the bow and how it matches the spots. The jump shot is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, obsessing over this outfit a little too much. you are absolutely adorable girl! and you gotta love the classic jumping shots ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit and great photos!

    Simona Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leila you look so dang cute! You're like the only person that could pull of this look successfully! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so so cute- i love the whole 50s vibe! ESPECIALLY the socks with the loafers, definitely stealing that idea ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips