Wednesday, June 6, 2012

here's the mail, it never fails!

Hey all. :)

First off, thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It was very eventful and I will do a full post soon detailing my shenanigans. All the love and support I got was tremendous. :) I'm actually in the midst of an incredibly hectic week; finals season is here, which means I am frantically trying to help students pass/graduate while holding meetings with parents and soon-to-be-graduates about paper work, next steps, other special education stuff. Phew! A lot of stuff going on, which means my brain is not in blog land. I should be posting more starting this weekend, though!

Part of being the Worst Blogger of All Time is that I definitely thought "Send Something Good" posts were due the 6th...don't know where that idea came from, but basically I'm late! AGH! So, for all of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Send Something Good was a project run by a couple blogger gals, and we basically did Secret Santa for bloggers. Here's what I got!

live footage from when my package arrived

My lovely blogger pal was Erica/Eeka (how cool is that nickname?!) from Live Love Random. She sent me this beautiful package filled with some really sweet things. I really appreciated how she incorporated personal things about me into what she sent! (Like baby names, because I love baby names, and an adorable vintage teddy bear!) I am incredibly lucky to have received such a thoughtful package. Check out her blog, guys! :)

how cute is this?! she made it. :) I love it, and it fits perfectly :D

so so so cute (owl + key? genius!)
my new buddy :) any thoughts for names? I love the heck out of baby names, so give me some ideas!

That was my fantastic package! I'm a very lucky gal. :)

More updates about stuff coming later this week, but for now⎯I am pooped! So many mentally/emotionally draining tasks for me at work lately. Wish me luck, and keep an eye out in a few days. Happy [almost] hump day!

12 comments :

  1. That is one cool necklace and seriously rad idea! I like your blog layout by the way. Did you design/make it yourself?
    Good luck helping the kids with finals!! Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Hopefully I did a fair job preparing them, haha.

      I mostly designed it myself, if one can say that? I downloaded a layout a while ago (linked at the bottom of my blog, I think), but tweaked the heck out of it so that it's not really recognizable anymore. The main code I left intact was the formatting of the posts, hah. :) Mostly it's been a lot of meddling and learning; I'm pretty pleased with it, seeing as I knew next to nothing about html a few months ago! The header/tabs/sidebars were my creation, after lots of tries at different things. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday! Those gifts are too precious. ;) Good luck with the rest of your busy week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I survived the week in more-or-less one piece! ;)

      Delete
  3. AAAwww....I'm so glad you found time to post! I know how hectic life is! i'm glad everything made it to you safe and sound :)

    xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks again for all the wonderful gifts! :D

      Delete
  4. awesome gifts! :) I really like the necklace :) followed you!

    http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have got some great style, girl. :D

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips