Saturday, June 23, 2012

midsommar

I think I finally figured out this internet situation. If I lay just right, at an angle, with the computer held up with a thick book (and I mean thick), it appears to work, albeit very slowly. Can't really complain though!

I have some Instagram shots from yesterday, but first what I wore today⎯to go grocery shopping for strawberries, eggs, and ice cream. :) The rest of the day was spent writing. Vacation is so good to me!





blouse: vintage ~ leather skirt: h&m ~ loafers: vintage ~ amethyst ring: no idea



I think these are the first pictures I've posted of my sort-of-new haircut. I didn't get much done, just a bit snipped off (which seems to have unleashed some waves in my hair, which is fine by me). It's been fairly cloudy recently, so I'm crossing my fingers for warmer weather. I want to wear shorts and tank tops!

Yesterday, we didn't do much because it was raining nearly the entire day. We did have a very traditional meal though⎯herring, smoked salmon, potatoes, and strawberries. :)















how dark it was at 10:30 pm.. longest day of the year!




may pole!


So this post straight up took over an hour to do, thanks to the internet routinely cutting out. :P I'm calling it quits for the evening and heading to bed. Hope this was a good glimpse! I'll be heading to the library soon to use their real internet. ;) Enjoy your weekends! To all of you who have left comments in the past couple days, I really appreciate them! I will respond asap once I get a proper connection, haha. :)

12 comments :

  1. You look absolutely adorable! I love this outfit combination Leila (:

    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is really pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that meal looked gorgeous...as did you! I love the skirt and that ring is stunning!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair and outfit are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now thats blogging commitment right here ;) The internet can be so annoying, especially when you realize how much you depend on it being there on a regular working basis!
    I love your black skirt, I really need to get a nice fitting versatile one like that, but I like that it has a little edginess to it as well!
    Glad you are enjoying vacation days!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with that last picture, very granny chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post!!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that outfit! so cute :)
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty and cute! I like your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nail color is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips