Saturday, June 9, 2012

much love (and buttons)

I was just catching up on some blog reading (free-time ROOLZ), and I got to thinking about how cool you all really are. I'm serious. I'm so glad I started this blog, because I've gotten to know so many interesting, funny, innovative, clever women. I love being able to live vicariously through your posts, to get glimpses into your closets and your lives. Honestly, when I moved out here, I was terribly lonely. I wanted desperately to connect with other women my age. Blogging has been my way of connecting with women like me all across the country (and abroad, hi guys!) while still maintaining my incredibly-taxing, no-free-time-ever job. I just wanted to say thanks. :)

I also have a request! My right side bar is looking rather empty, and frankly, I'd like to show you guys off. Fill up my side bar! I want yer buttons! :)

Button size: 200 x 100

If you're interested in putting your pretty face on my side bar, drop me a comment or send me an e-mail!

I'm not looking for money or anything, but if you'd like to take a button of mine, that would be tee-rific. :D Check the sidebars and grab one if you'd like, or tell me that the sizes I have up are super wack and I'll make another one and get it to you!

Also, if this is lame, I apologize and you guys can act like this post never happened. ;)

18 comments :

  1. I feel exactly the same! I started my blog last year as a way to motivate myself to draw more and have come across so many inspirational ladies that have motivated me to get more out of my day!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's great inspiration, isn't it? It's hard not to be creative when you're surrounded by such artsy, awesome folks.

      Also, just checked out your blog and loved it! New follower for sure. :)

      Delete
  2. Read your interview with Annika. I totally fell in love with your blog and style. Followed you right away! <3

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy moly, talking about yourself with that cute blog! I just checked yours out and I am definitely following. :D You're even a Ravenclaw, which is an automatic huge plus in my book; traitorous Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor (???), but I have always been a Ravenclaw at heart. :')

      Delete
  3. Oh if only I had a button! My graphics designer brother keeps saying he'll pretty up my blog for me (and create buttons), but it's yet to happen. I also don't know what to do with the facebook page!! My friend was determined to make one for me though haha. Does yours have a link? I'll like it just for fun :) Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can make one for you if you'd like! :D You could send me a picture and your text ideas, or you could use this site (http://pixlr.com/editor/) which I hear is pretty good? Let me know! :D

      And I'm going to go like your Facebook page also, haha! :D We can figure out what to do with them together.

      Delete
  4. This is the best timing ever! I was just about to put up a post asking for button-swaps! I'm going to put one of your lovely buttons up now and let me know if you would like one of mine (Though I'll have to work out how to make them first!)

    Becky
    xx

    Ps: I'm a new follower after seeing your interview on Annika's blog. Props to a fellow creative-thrifty-style-loving teacher!

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! Yay for awesome thrifty teachers! :D I love connecting with like-minded people on here, haha. :) What grade/subject do you teach?

      I would definitely love a button of yours! If you'd like, you could send me a picture and text preferences and I could make one for you? Or you could use pixlr (http://pixlr.com/editor/), which I hear is pretty good. :) Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy I found your blog,you are so nice and you have a great style,follow you and kisses from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D You are so sweet. :D

      Delete
  6. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Adding you on both now. :)

      Delete
  7. i've just found you're blog and i LOVE IT. if you fancy you can pop my button in your side bar, the code for its on my blog if you fancy a peak- http://teatoastfashion.blogspot.com/
    love livvy xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thank you so much for linking me to your blog, it's fantastic! :D Following!

      Delete
  8. Want to swap ads?? Email me! (elizabeth.kantner@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it! E-mailed you m'am! :D

      Delete
  9. Totally getting in on this button action (in the least creepy way possible). I'll get back to you soon (ie after my exams) so don't be afraid to poke me with a sharp stick in case I forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss! Sounds excellent, will poke when necessary. ;)

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips