Monday, August 13, 2012

pride

Hey all! During the Olympics, I saw some pretty patriotic gear emerging. I decided to add to my collection of American flag apparel by creating some pieces that represented my other country. Here's a pair of shorts I made! As you might have guessed, painted on them is indeed the Tunisian flag. Yay for national pride!

 
 










shorts: DIY ~ bralet: thrifted ~ blouse: American Apparel ~ belt: thrifted ~ boots: Doc Martens ~ bracelet: Tunisia

What's your favorite piece of patriotic gear?

Also⎯don't forget to enter my ModCloth giveaway if you have not already! :D Hope you all have had a great start to your week.

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow you look absolutely amazing! Love what you did to your shorts they look great!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flag is the red version of mine, lol! (I'm from Pakistan so mine is green- & ok we have a stripe down the side rather than a circle, but don't ruin my fun lol =P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts! I love seeing people wearing their national colours!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DIYs. So much fun... and patriotic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips