Sunday, August 12, 2012

shop spotlight: spikes and seams

I wrote a bit earlier about purging my closet and starting again. (Do you guys find it similarly refreshing to switch up your wardrobe every once in a while?) While I was looking for new things, I came across a really great little store with some unique stuff. It's called Spikes and Seams.

If you're into feminine clothing with an edge, I think you'll find you like it too! She'll even be taking custom orders soon. Here are some of the items I'm currently eying:











What items do you all like best?

3 comments :

  1. Those galaxy shorts are to die for! I didn't used to like it when I first discovered it, but now I really want something with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! Especially all of the denim shorts! And that skull bracelet is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely know what you mean! I am constantly trying to change up my wardrobe. I just threw out half the clothes in my closet! I love the printed shorts, and skull jewelry is always a must for me. Very cute!
    Maya
    www.welovetpd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips