Friday, September 7, 2012

roll 5: tunisia and new york

Holy moly, I'm tired! Today I headed to school at 5 am, but I won't tell you why just yet! Just know that I am officially brain dead.

Luckily, posting pictures requires little effort, so here's another roll of film, this one from Tunisia and New York City. Look at how beautiful my family is. :)

















(tunisian tea!)
























Oh, and for the chuckles, here are some photo-whoopsies.



creepy criminal looking photo of Henrik and Ian...



wat

9 comments :

  1. These photos are gorgeous! I've been to Tunisia once, when I was about 8, and I don't remember much of it. It looks beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are aweeesome, tunisia looks gorgeous. i especially love that plate picture, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely shots :) Those plates are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. I can't stop looking at them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos are beautiful and I love the turtle!

    If you follow me, tell me, I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! I want to pack a suitcase and go on adventures asap! Your photos look so wonderful..
    I'm actually going to Russia in 2 weeks, so you inspire me right on time :-)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your frequent travels are really inspiring! Do you have a job that is flexible enough for you to leave for extended periods of time like that?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips