Monday, October 1, 2012

roll 7: france!

Another roll of film from summer. :) This one is from my time in France with Henrik and his mother. They have a summer house in the south, and we went on many day-adventures to neighboring towns. We visited beaches, lakes, and lavender fields, all within a few hours away. It's my secret dream to move into that house with Henrik for a while; the south of France is is so beautiful and idyllic. Maybe if I don't get into any grad schools, I'll just move there and take it easy. ;) One needs options, after all!








me in front of a giant wall-sized photo of a melon, days after discovering I am super allergic to them.


Henrik's village!














3 comments :

  1. i want to be in these photos now! they are amazingly beautiful and full of life and color. looks like an amazing vacation

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This makes me miss France so so much. This photography has captured France's beauty so well. Where in France were you? Because it looks similar to Nice and the villages I went to. And yum! Macarons!! :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips