Tuesday, October 16, 2012

roll 8: sweden

[blah blah blah] I'm not dead [blah blah blah]

Who knew graduate school applications were so time intensive?! I haven't had a moment to relax, which means I haven't had any time to blog. :( Between writing, laboring over my Statement of Purpose, studying for the GRE, and getting things together for my recommenders⎯oh, and that whole full-time job thing, that too⎯I am barely finding time to sleep! We went grocery shopping for the first time in a month on Saturday. Yup.

Bright side: only about a month left of this craziness! I'm aiming to send out applications in late November. That means only a couple more weeks of Saltines-for-dinner and practicing GRE geometry! WOO!

In the meantime, some more pictures from the summer. :) Thanks for being patient with me!














5 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous it looks so relaxing! Good luck with your studying and let me know if you have any questions! I took the GREs last year! At least an end is in site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so beautiful.

    ugh GRE sounds rough - good luck

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Film is just so grand :) Beautiful, beautiful photos!!

    The Wildest of Dreams
    The Shaanti Project <-- If you are reading this, you should like this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips