Monday, November 19, 2012

lunch date with David

Hey all. :) This weekend was so relaxing; I really can't remember the last time I felt so calm and comfortable. I spent most of the day with my Teach for America best friend/soulmate/rumored brother, David. We are seriously like the most un-TFA-y people in the corps, which I think is what drew us to each other back in the old days of Institute (oh, how young and naive we were!). That, and everyone thinks we're related.

Anyways, David took me to lunch at the Beer Garden in Oakland. I had never been before, but it was fantastic! Definitely a place to check out if you're in the area. Afterwards, I adventured to his apartment, enjoyed some chuckles as we talked about our jobs, and then went home to take a nap with my kitty and wait for Henrik. All in all, a nice day!


And here's what I wore for my leisurely day of adventure!

jeans: urban outfitters ~ shirt: calvin klein ~ shoes: converse ~ bracelets: urban outfitters


1 comment :

  1. The beer garden looks and sounds amazing! This sounds like a really perfect day, glad you had a nice relaxing week!
    xo Hannah
    p.s. I will never get tired of pictures of your kitty, they're always SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips