Sunday, November 18, 2012

rainy saturday

Today was rainy and gray, but I have no complaints! It was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable days I've had in a while. I cleaned like a madwoman, thrifted for dishes, went to Ikea, and had dinner with Henrik at Emeryville Public Market. :) All in all, a great day.


Henrik made fun of me and said it was my first time in a kitchen. >:O

One of the things I bought at Ikea was a clothes rack! I bought it because I always am so tired in the morning and find it hard to put together my teacher outfits. I put clothes on the rack that I would likely wear a lot this fall. I'm really pleased with it! Henrik put it together, of course, but I supplied the clothes. ;)


What did you all do so far this weekend?

2 comments :

  1. Love your clothing rack - one is on my Wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little miss productive! I can't manage to do all those things in one week these days! I have a clothing rack but I've contemplating getting rid of it just because my husband will throw things on it however I am really loving your idea of putting things that I think I will wear a lot on it! I may be bringing it back into our bedroom haha (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips