Monday, November 12, 2012

skyfall

Wouldn't it be so much more exciting if my hiatus could be explained by me being a spy—instead of just me being swamped with graduate applications and work?

Hey all! I haven't really ever been into action movies, because I'm a "let me cry and also watch families interact" kind of movie viewer. That said, I really want to see the new Bond flick, Skyfall. Maybe it's Adele's haunting song that comes on the radio all the time that's piqued my interest. Maybe it's the trailer that's come up multiple times when I'm watching something else. Or maybe it's because it actually seems interesting! Am I growing up? Isn't appreciating spy movies a sign of adulthood?

One aspect of secret agent/spy stuff that I have always been into is the sleek style everyone always seems to have. I made a collection below in honor of the new Skyfall movie.  Here's what I'd wear if I was a spy. Basically, being a secret agent means you need to look good all the time, am I right?

007

Ps. I should be posting more in December, when all my apps will be sent in. :) Hope you all are well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips