Wednesday, December 26, 2012

'twas the night before christmas

Hello, all. :) I am safely in Michigan, with fewer medical hiccups than last week. Merry day after Christmas! Though my family is Muslim, we love Christmas. My mom was raised Catholic and really does it up big. This is what we came down to yesterday morning (at 5 am... we have a tradition of opening presents while it's still dark).



The day before, we braved the snow (snow!) to visit my Auntie Rubes on Christmas Eve. Auntie Rubes and my mom have been best friends since  
3rd grade. Talk about "friends forever"!



:) I hope you all had a joy-filled holiday! I noticed about 10 people on my Facebook got engaged these past 2 days. Tis the season, I suppose. ;P Any big events happen on your end?

7 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better!!
    Happy day after Christmas. Looks like you had a fantastic day! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Michigan!
    Rhi :) xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the photos! Must have been an amazing xmas!

    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree!!!! Oh my goodness!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so lovely. love these family happy snaps. and the mantel piece looks so cool (fireplaces like that are a rarity in Australia as with generally hot weather we have no need :( ) And oh my god that tree is massive. Ours barely hit 6 foot.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your Christmas tree is impressive!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stunning pictures! I absolutely love this set of photos. Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips