Saturday, January 26, 2013

buttons, buttons, buttons (sponsor!)


Hey all! I've been tinkering around with my blog design a bit. One of the changes I'm making is button size. Oh, buttons. :) I want to show all your blogs off!

So here's the scoop: If you want to trade buttons with me, please send me a 250x100 button!

Click my contact button up top to e-mail it to me. :) I look forward to showing y'all off! And if you need help making a button, just let me know! I'm trying to find ways to kill time anyway. ;)

Only condition: you must be one of my followers. Sorry random folks! ;)

4 comments :

  1. I'll definitely be getting in touch with you soon about button swapping! Because, you know, I'm quite smitten with your blog. ;) And speaking of which, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope you have a great weekend, Leila!

    http://sunshineandprettythings.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D This has made my week! :)

      Delete
  2. haha, oh just saw that you are already nominated... i just nominated you for the liebster award too. well...
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm so flattered, I'm about to do it. :)

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips