Tuesday, January 22, 2013

first semester: 2012

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post. :) It really makes me feel so much better knowing I have such a wonderful support system (spanning a number of countries!). You guys rock. :)

I developed a few pictures from my past semester, spanning from September of last year to this winter holiday. They include a lot from ice skating in Detroit. I had forgotten how fun it is to do wintery things. I was impressed by my ability to get away from the wall. ;) My dad was not quite as brave as I, but there's always next year! Holy moly was it cold, though.

 

3 comments :

  1. You have such an eye for photography, life looks beautiful through your lens. And coincidentally, I went ice skating today. My city as installed a temporary rink for summer (odd I know!) and it was so much fun :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos - I love how you captured everything. Like seeing spots of your memory or something with the resture, color and grain in them. Love it.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis & cocktails // fawn pendant giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these photos! isn't family just the best?!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips