Monday, January 14, 2013

life lately

Hey all. :) Thank you for all your kind comments on my previous post! What a fantastic way to start the new year, hearing from you all. It sounds like we've got some ambitious goals. :)

Life lately has been pretty calm, which is surprising and, obviously, quite the relief. The most excitement I've had really has been e-mails from graduate programs telling me some part of my application didn't make it through, and me scrambling to get that taken care of. Everyone's been really nice, though, so even those sorts of things don't feel stressful. I'm just going with the flow at this point.

School's back in session, and semester one is coming to a close for these knuckleheads. It's crazy that in 6 months, my seniors will be out in the world. My health stuff has gotten rocky again, and I fainted yesterday evening, which was pretty scary. I have two ultrasounds this week. I really just want answers and a clear next step (or steps, if need be). I am very thankful that I've been able to more-or-less conduct my life as normal (popping pain pills when the need arises), but am ready to not have this looming over me, wondering when the next flareup will strike.

Anyways, that's about it! On the horizon for me are doctor's appointments, getting my kids to pass Government, and graduate school notifications. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best on all counts. I am also going to try and begin funneling my energy into this blog as my stress relief. :) Hold me to it!

And for your viewing pleasure: over break, my older cousin Jessie got married! Here are some pictures I snapped at the ceremony. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips