Monday, March 11, 2013

check out my specs: firmoo glasses!


Notice something new? When Firmoo reached out to me to see if I would be interested in trying their glasses, I was thrilled! Seeing as I'm blind as a bat, glasses are a daily necessity for me and I'm always looking for a new pair.

So here's the scoop:

Firmoo is an online eyewear retailer specializing in fashionable glasses and sunglasses at a very affordable price. Y'all four-eyes like me likely know that prescription glasses can run at a steep price, but just because we were blessed with less-than-perfect vision doesn't mean we need to break the bank to get our specks! If you're interested in glasses, prescription or otherwise, you ought to check them out. Not only are there tons of great styles, Firmoo runs a First-Pair Free Program! You read that right, free. (The free program has a more limited selection, but if you need a pair of glasses, check it out!) The site also allows you to virtually "try on" your glasses before you buy them, which can be helpful when trying to decide how the frames look on your face.

So how'd it work out? Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Firmoo! I am a very honest person (to a fault, probably), and when asked to do a review, was slightly nervous in case I would have complaints.  I can tell you sincerely that there are none. They were kind and accommodating when I had a long absence due to my medical issues, and were quick with communication and shipping. When I received my glasses, they were in a sturdy case with a cloth to clean my lenses, as well as a little screwdriver with screws (how thoughtful!). And, for you folks with prescription lenses, I can see perfectly with these. I have been so impressed that I will likely buy a few more pairs! And for the record, I have received nothing but compliments this past week about my glasses. I am very pleased! :D Thank you so much, Firmoo!

7 comments :

  1. These glasses look great on you! And I love how you've styled them. That dress is adorable! I have a pair from Firmoo too, and they are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses! The dress is cute too!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses look great on you! Love the little floral jumper dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great glasses. your dress is so pretty and girly sweet.
    those shoes with the frilly white socks are adorable on you.
    hope everyone loved this on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, so preppy and cute. I, like you, love layering a collared top with a dress to give it that pinafore look to it. It's odd but I have long wished to need prescriptions. My mum has had glasses since she was 3 months old (yep, that young) and so growing up in the 60s/70s she had the cutest little glasses, and I've always wanted some like that. UNfortunately not... :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! I have been in the market for a new pair of glasses ever since I found out the ones I have are totally the wrong prescription (that explains the headaches!) I ordered them from another one of the cheapy online companies so I'm skeptical now if they can get the prescriptions correct. Good to hear that Firmoo came through for you. I will have to check them out.

    Also - the glasses look ADORABLE on you! The dress + collared shirt combo is killer too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how these look on you and I love Firmoo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips