Monday, April 8, 2013

where in the world was Leila C.?
















So where was I?



I did my first ever college visit! It's really happening! A week from now, I will have my decision made about where I'm going to graduate school. Crazy! I know I'll be happy wherever I end up, and that I'm incredibly lucky to have such wonderful options. In the meantime, though, I need to figure out where I'm headed! Important conversations all this week with Henrik and my folks; I'm heading to Michigan this weekend to spend some much needed time with my parents before I make my choice.

All photos taken with my iPhone.

1 comment :

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips