Friday, July 19, 2013

roadtrip: san diego























dress: forever 21 ~ shoes: urban outfitters ~ camera bag: thrifted

San Diego! Our second stop of the trip. :) As you can tell, we took a visit to the zoo! I'd heard so much about the zoo that I had to go. It was a good day for it⎯gray and a little cloudy, so it wasn't too hot looking around and the animals actually ventured out! The zoo was huge, and we actually didn't make it to every exhibit before we left (our tummies were grumbling something fierce). My favorite part was probably riding the AirTram over the park and seeing all the exhibits from above. I also, surprisingly, greatly enjoyed the reptile exhibits! I'm not usually one for things with scales, but there were some really interesting lizards and snakes on display. They even had a two-headed snake⎯creepy! 

Anyways, after the zoo, we ventured to Little Italy for a late lunch before meeting my good friend, Sita, for a nice walk around Coronado. Sita and I went to high school together and she is brilliant! So brilliant, in fact, that she scored an awesome internship in San Diego for the summer, and so had a place in the city for us to crash in. :) It was so great seeing her! It's crazy how fast the years fly by.











2 comments :

  1. Such fun! I have always wanted to visit the San Diego Zoo too. Did it live up to the hype?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shots! I'm glad you're having such a wonderful trip!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips