Saturday, July 6, 2013

roadtrip: santa cruz






















strawberry dress: thrifted ~ shoes: urban outfitters ~ sunglasses: urban outfitters

Photos from the first stop of my trip: Santa Cruz! Santa Cruz is one of my favorite places. The weather is beautiful, the people are friendly, and you drive through some magical woods to get there. I definitely recommend visiting the boardwalk (of course!) and the beach while in town. Monterey is right across the bay as well, and that's a lot of fun. If you haven't been to Santa Cruz, go go go! Our good friend, Karl, lives there and we're so glad; it gives us a reason to visit over and over again in the future. :)

In other news, I have been non-stop traveling and only now, in a middle-of-nowhere hotel in New Mexico, am I able to finally post on here. :) So many adventures so far! I can't wait to share more pictures. If you want to keep up with my travels in real-time, feel free to check out my Instagram. More soon!

5 comments :

  1. Great pictures - it looks amazing there and you were lucky with the weather! I love the outfit! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely time! I adore the way you edited these photos to have a great vintage feeling! Your outfit is perfect for the setting! Win a pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses from Firmoo!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um can I jump into your photos?
    Newest follower...

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you are gorgeous! I love your photos. I am going to follow you. please check out my blog and follow me back.

    http://itsjustprecious.blogspot.com

    precious. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips