Saturday, August 31, 2013

back again


Not dead. I haven't been here in a while, and what a hectic "while" it's been! Some of you may remember that I was moving to North Carolina for graduate school. I am indeed in Raleigh, and I have completed two weeks of my Masters of Fine Arts program thus far! Look at me go! Life has consisted of poetry readings, reading of poems, and writing lots of garbage but also the occasional gem. I have also finally got Internet in my apartment (much appreciated), figured out how to ride the buses, and have managed to be fairly social. And now, tomorrow is September, and things are getting a little calmer.

Now that I'm in school as a student as opposed to a teacher, I have oodles of free time! I've been spending it productively thus far, like exercising and cooking nice meals for once, but what's been missing is some blogging. I'm looking forward to being able to get online for funsies more than ever before! ;) 

I hope you all are having a nice winding down of summer. I had a really fantastic time this summer break (and I'll still be posting pictures from my roadtrip, watch out for them!), but I am definitely ready for fall. September, let's do this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips