Thursday, August 8, 2013

road trip: las vegas


Our first time in Vegas! We had no idea what to expect upon arrival. To get there, we ventured through what felt like endless desert, and at one point had a scary moment where the car's check engine light came on. (Stranded in the desert? No thank you!) When we eventually pulled into Las Vegas, it was like another world. Everything there is so big and extravagant. There was a roller coaster going through a building, a replica of the Eiffel Tower, huge flashing signs, and buildings that glistened with their many windows in the Nevada setting sun. Through some travel magic, I somehow managed to get our very-cheap-selves a room at Caesars Palace. That pool is incredible, let me tell you. Being there for the Fourth of July was perhaps a particularly magical time to go, but I can say without a doubt that those few days in Vegas felt out of this world!
































And what I wore for the festivities:




dress: dolce vita ~ jacket: bebe ~ shoes: jeffrey campbell

12 comments :

  1. It looks like you had such a great time! I would love to go to Las Vegas!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go if you're ever in the States! It was unlike anywhere I'd ever been before, very strange and magical!

      Delete
  2. These photos are amazing! I hope you had a fantastic time! Love your outfit in the last pic! :)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was definitely a blast; I can't wait to visit again one day!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! looks like a fun trip. : )

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! <3 I just followed. Come check out my blog too k?
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love your blog, such fun pictures!

      Delete
  5. I'm really loving your blog! This is my first visit and I'm following now on bloglovin. You're a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I love your photos and so am very flattered! I'm following you as well, via feedly. :D

      Delete
  6. Soooo jealous that you two went to Vegas! Everything sounds spectacular- especially the roller coaster in the middle of a building!! I love your polkadot dress!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Vegas was a blast, and definitely out of this world. Definitely an experience to be had!

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips