Wednesday, September 4, 2013

party time


shorts: h&m ~ blouse: urban outfitters ~ plaid shirt: thrifted ~ shoes: doc martens

This is what I wore BEFORE it started pouring rain by the bucketful. My actual party attire was somewhat altered (think sweater+pants, and imagine me drenched with wilting hair). That aside, I had a great time bonding with the other English graduate students. When I was an undergraduate, I was horribly anti-sociala real workaholic—so coming out of my homebodiness is a new thing for me. I think this change is good for me! I certainly have enjoyed getting to know everyone.




2 comments :

  1. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! :) The shirt the shorts and the shoes are perfection! :D

    Love from a new subscriber

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an adorable style and I absolutely love the photos you take! Can't wait to see more from your bloggg :)

    http://thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips