Sunday, September 15, 2013

paws and fathers



Went thrifting last weekend for the first time since Henrik left! Boy, it's been a while. I had a bit of a "womp womp" experience the other day at a resale shop (picture just rows and rows of polos, and that about sums up my nightmare), so I was eager to hit up some real second-hand spots with some girls from the MFA program. Both places were filled with interesting treasures, making for a great Saturday. There's something about going into thrift stores that feels like going back in time; it truly is like entering an alternate world where time stands still.

























2 comments :

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips