Tuesday, October 29, 2013

pumpkin patch





































Two weekends ago, I went to the pumpkin patch with a couple other girls from the graduate English program. I realized that though I generally do many fall things, I hadn't been to a designated pumpkin patch in a long time. There's something really great about going into the field and plucking your own special pumpkin from the vine. This pumpkin patch was a little outside Raleigh, and it was nice to see more of North Carolina, as I haven't traveled much since moving here. I got to touch raw cotton for the first time (it's soft!) and ride a hay ride. Sure, we were definitely the oldest non-parents there, but everyone else is just missing out! Fall fun is the best fun. Next time, I'll feed the goats. ;)

1 comment :

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips