Friday, November 29, 2013

Online Black Friday Sales (and items $25 and under!)

A couple years ago I first learned of the phenomena that is Black Friday. Maybe it was because I was the kid of an immigrant, but I had no idea that Americans would literally set up tents outside their local mega-retailers in order to be in the best position to run down other people at 3 in the morning and score a toaster oven at 30% off.

I have never braved the early morning sales, primarily because I am broke, but also because I hate being cold and I am extraordinarily lazy. Also, I really don't need a toaster oven. I do, however, love to online window shop, and there are some pretty sweet deals available, and you don't even have to run anyone over with a shopping cart! If that's not fantastic, I don't know what is. I've collected for those of you with more than 10 dollars in your checking account some of my fave black items from my fave Black Friday sales. Go forth, dear friends, and shop on!

ASOS: Save 20% site-wide with the code GIMME20
Bonlook: Save up to 50% off on select eyewear, and also get free shipping
BooHoo:  Save 25% off site wide with the code PUMPKINPIE
Karmaloop: Save 15% off orders over $35, 20% off order over $75, 25% off orders over $150, and 40% of orders over $350
Modcloth: Lots of new items at 50% off
Sheinside: Up to 80% off and $10 off order of $100, $20 off order of $200, and $35 off order of $300
Wasteland: Save 15% off your purchase with the code BLKFRIDAY


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips