Sunday, February 23, 2014

happy (belated) birthday, kurt!



Like most brooding 90's kids, I grew up a big Nirvana fan. I had this poster in my dorm, and my mother tried to make me take it down. (I didn't.) I murmured along unintelligibly to their songs on the way to school. I always wanted to play "In Bloom" on Rockband in my friend's basement. So, in honor of Kurt's birthday this past week―February 20th―I put together this little collection and wore one of my many Nirvana T's. :) And, as a lucky coincidence, I will be heading to Seattle in a few days, so it really has been a Nirvana-filled week!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


shirt: Etsy | jeans: American Apparel | cardigan: thrifted | sneakers: Urban Outfitters

3 comments :

  1. cool outfit! awesome post!!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. greaet outfit and lovely post! i'm such a fan of your sweatshirt<3 and you're cute [:
    if you're interested, lets follow each other [: do let me know! keep up with the amazing work<3

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips