Tuesday, February 11, 2014

happy valentine's day!



Happy [early] Day of Love and Chocolate, folks! I headed to Michigan this past weekend for some much needed R&R, but I was also there to celebrate with Henrik! The 14th is not only Valentine's Day but also our half-iversary. On Friday, it will officially be 3.5 years that I have had this Swedish hunk as my one-and-only! :) I am one lucky girl!


We've been having crummy weather lately all around, both in Michigan and here in North Carolina, so I haven't been able to bust out all of my Valentine-y outfits as I would've liked. During my undergraduate studies, I had a professor refer to me as a "walking Valentine" because I wore lace and frills in various shades of red and pink for a solid two weeks in February. What can I say, I love Valentine's Day! I mean, can you go wrong with lace and velvet and bows and lush shades of pinky and/or pastel colors? (Answer: no.)

I did manage to wear some red velvet leggings this morning, and though tomorrow brings a winter storm here to the Triangle, I fully intend to wear a pink tutu or some white lace in the warmth of my apartment. (Hallelujah for more snow days!) Below are some goodies I eyed while dreaming of warmer weather for this holiday of hearts. :)



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips