Thursday, February 13, 2014

winter in review: snapshots


































































highlights:
+ decorating the tree with Henrik & the fam
+ straight 4.0's
+ driving from Raleigh, NC to Ann Arbor, MI
+ sleepovers, thrifting, ice skating, and New Year's shenanigans with my best friends Lexi and Elissa!
+ 1.5 weeks without power & the creative improvising that followed
+ Bronner's, the largest Christmas store in the world
+ Spartans won the Rose Bowl (alma mater and hometown, represent~)
+ so much time with the people I love! :)

2 comments :

  1. I love your photos :) You've amazing talent, you perfectly capture the happiness of a moment in the click of a camera x

    Iesha.x
    http://secretlifeofanirishteen.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iesha! I really appreciate it! I was drawn to photography because I always want to freeze moments in time to keep for later--this is the closest I can get! :)

      Delete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips