Thursday, March 20, 2014

in bloom



Spring is officially here! (Thank God and Mother Earth) I flew back to Raleigh on Tuesday evening after spending a frigid week in Michigan for "spring" break. It's been a hectic and, at times, difficult few weeks for me, so I welcome this sunny weather and the calm it brings. There is just something about things in bloom and a sunny day that makes you want to be alive. Winter is so depressing; if I have the option, I'd like to be without it for the rest of my life.

To celebrate the warm weather and the beginning of what should be a beautiful flowering season, I wore jelly sandals and florals. Spring, I have missed you, and I am so glad to see your bright, shining face.

What are you doing to celebrate the beginning of this glorious season? :)



blouse: American Apparel | skirt: Forever 21 (similar) | glitter jelly sandals: Juju




Ps. More soon from my adventure to Seattle two weeks ago! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips