Friday, February 5, 2016

summer & fall 2015

Will I ever find time to update regularly? Probably not! But I am having a great time running around in the meantime. I've been living out of a suitcase since May, traveling across the country and across the world, which has made for a whirlwind of a 25th year. I'm pretty satisfied with this new nomadic lifestyle of mine. Next up is Ireland on Monday!

I recently developed a bunch of photos from summer and fall of last year. I was living in Saint-Martin in the South of France, but I also spent time in Tunisia, Paris, a quick stop in Michigan, and Sweden. I spent most of my time writing, but these photos prove I did actually get out and about as well (not a total hermit). There's something really special about getting to see your photos long after the adventure itself―it allows for a breath of space to better appreciate the memories.

Anyways, here are a couple rolls!




















































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips